When deciding to hire a wedding photographer, every photography business is different, which can make the whole process very confusing! Professional wedding photographer prices can vary immensely, which is why I like to keep my prices as clear and simple as possible.
I have just one package, at £899 (fully inclusive of VAT and all expenses).
This price includes:
- Initial meeting to discuss requirements/ virtual meeting if preferred.
- Photography coverage of your special day, including some pre-ceremony photos at your chosen location, onto to the ceremony and reception, all the way through to the First Dance.
- Photoshop processing and editing photos (I can remove pimples and unwanted items from the photos, if necessary!).
- All images, in full resolution, with full copyright, on a high grade USB flash drive, so you can print as many copies as you like, and build albums for yourself and others. You can expect to receive your wedding photos within 2 weeks of your wedding date.
- A free, high resolution digital download of all your wedding photos, making it super easy to share your images with family, friends and socials.
A 40 page Wedding Book from Graphistudio, with a printed photographic cover, seamless double page spreads and thick, photographic paper, showcasing 100 of your favourite images = £250
Individual prints, of various sizes, ranging from standard to fine art = £1 to £10 each
Additional photography – engagement shoots, additional hours etc. = £100 per hour
I am also very flexible; please feel free to request anything, it’s your special day.